Is there a supermarket in Repluse Bay?

Closed Thread

Is there a supermarket in Repluse Bay?

I found a website which said there was but have walked the street it mentioned 3 times and STILL not spotted it.....
    Thanks,
    Cat

it is inside The Repulse Bay 'compound' (aka the building with the hole in it). there's a staircase just opposite the bus stop, go up and into the shopping arcade. wellcome is in there as well as pacific coffee and a few other shops, doctor's and dentist offices.

Brilliant, thanks - the website said it was on a totally different road!
    Ta,
    Cat

35 Beach Road has a Welcome.

Use the street map http://www.ypmap.com/en/viewer.asp?m...ce=LocationMap to find it ....

the beach road wellcome closed up a few months ago. they are apparently turning that complex into a food court as part of the revamping of RB beach. no wonder you couldn't find it if you were looking there!

BIG oops ...

Used to go there a fair bit to rent movies from MovieLand...

movieland is gone too. relocated to stanley plaza. too bad... it was very convenient for dropping off. you now have to pay for parking even just to drop off.
    there seems to be lots going on down at beach road, i wonder what they'll end up putting there. whatever appeals to the mainland tourists i imagine.