Fabric Stores

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fabric Stores

Hey all,

Where can I find a good facric store? I saw some fabrics (mostly silk) at Ywe Hwa, but was wondering if there are places with wider selection.

There's a good fabric in Shanghai Tang too.

The western market in Sheung Wan has a good choice of fabrics, but the best place is to order from the wholesale fabric shops in Sham Shui Po.

second that...

Sham Shui Po definitely, widest selection I've seen in HK. There's a place called Dongdaemun in Seoul if you're ever there that has 5 floors of fabric, and Shanghai has a great market as well.

thanks all! i'll check out western market today itself and sham shui po next week.

fabric

You can go to Jordan, at the back of Shamrock hotel or in Central, it is located in small alleys of central.

Hi, I am also looking for fabric shops that sells nylon or polyester fabrics intended for travel bags. Can you recommend some shops that I can go to? Is there link or site listing all the fabric shops in Sham Shui Po? I will be flying from LA and stop-over in HK for a day only. Thanks

where can I find a directory of shops in Sham Shui Po? I want to call the shops before I go there

Only in Yellow pages www.yp.com.hk . However I think you won't find it much use as you would probably waste time trying to narrow down what your looking for. The best way is to go there and look around. The place is very comprehensive in its ranges.

AND most owners will not speak english or give you any specific details over the phone.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast