Collecting stamp - where to go

Collecting stamp - where to go

My daughter is collecting stamps from all over the world.
    If anybody knows where we can purchase stamps besides post office, please let me know with detail address.Thanks

There's a small shop for coin and stamp collectors in the Central Escalator Link Arcade which is the row of shops at the bottom of the Central Escalator adjacent to the old Central Market. If you are walking from the bottom of the escalator towards IFC then it is on your right hand side.

There are several places in one building located in Wing Kut St, Central. About half way along on the Western side of the street - looks like an office building entrance but the directory has many stamp dealers listed. Go up the stairs.
    An even better area is in Portland st just south of Langham Place in Mong Kok. This one is on the corner of Soy St or the next street south. The entrance is on the Western side and has a mixture of coin, stamp and collectable shops. Heaps of stamp shops and supplies here over three floors.
    Look for a phonecard dealer and a few coin dealers on the ground floor. I think it is near or opposite the Circle K store. Sorry i can't be more specific.
    I would love to know if there are any other coin shops around other than these two places.