View Poll Results: How many bags do you have and which designer?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • LV

12 52.17%
  • Prada

9 39.13%
  • Gucci

12 52.17%
  • Hermes

1 4.35%
  • Chanel

4 17.39%
  • Tod's

5 21.74%
  • Marc Jacobs

4 17.39%
  • Bottega Venetta

4 17.39%
  • Fendi

6 26.09%
  • Celine

1 4.35%
  • Dior

9 39.13%
  • Chloe

3 13.04%
  • Ferragamo

2 8.70%
  • Other

15 65.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.

How many handbags do you have?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I own zero designer handbag. Not even a fake. Should I consider myself a minority?

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith
    Sometimes wish Hubby never left the LVMH group.....

Wow that group has Dior , Celine, Loewe under its arm!

Actually the designers bags are getting way too scary... if u been to china u can see them everywhere even if it says limited in the boutique, its every where in china !!!

Darn.... talk about every single joker carrying the limited it just spoils the fun and image...

I read somewhere that Prada is distributing a line of perfume to K-Mart Australia. Even without the help of counterfeiters, they are promoting their own brand dilution.

It definitely doesn't make sense to buy designer bags in China. But the wealthy Chinese do not seem to agree, seeing the masses that drop cash in HK for them.

I had 3 LV & Gucci. But I dont see all the gals in hk have at least one designer handbag, do u? Just for some who afford to buy and love fashion. Can say the percentage of owning at least one is higher if compare to other asians country.

What is it with HK and designer bags? Something about this place just makes people want to spend money, it seems. My wife had never owned a designer bag until we moved here. But in the last few months, we've picked up 2 Dior purses and 2 Dior wallets for what would have an obscene abount of money just a few months ago when we were back in the states.

(But as bad as it is here, I think our "cost of living" would be much higher in Japan! )

Last edited by Submariner; 03-06-2007 at 03:25 PM.

Bags as fit me no matter if I'm fat or thin....But clothes here....not very friendly to me! So I resort to bags these days.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think gals in Tokyo are worse than gals in HK.

You're not wrong. Japan is considerably more fashion conscious than HK - not just in handbags but in clothes, watches, etc. They say you're not really a Japanese woman unless you own an LV, hehe. This actually surprised me because HK has the reputation of being much more materialistic than Japan. Go figure.

seriously from my point of view....If the gals use their hard earn money for such luxuries there is strictly nothing wrong...it sure beats those hussies and etc from using men to buy them such stuffs... than its materialistic....otherwise who has the right to dictate what one is allowed to purchase?

Actually, maybe Vodkalicious might be right. When I'm able to buy myself a nice bag, using my hard earn cash, I feel nice, it's almost like, I'm there now. But then again, it gives some ladies a false sense of security. Having said that, I can't wait to get my hands on a longchamp bag!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast