Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hjeltneka

Jewellery for nose piercing

Jewellery for nose piercing

Hi there,

Does anyone know where I can find jewellery for my nose piercing?

I am looking for a delicate, subtle stud, either white gold or silver, with a diamond/diamond like gemstone on top:

Name:  nose_pl_1.jpg
Views: 1351
Size:  4.7 KB

Would really appreciate your feedback as I lost mine and I'm walking around with a whole in my nose at the moment

Cheers!
    Amanda

Thanks for the reply

You don't happen to know the name of the shop? Is it many accessory shops in that street? Also, what about the quality? I'd prefer to get something that lasts for a while and hence pay a premium...

hjelneka-don't do it! allow the hole to heal up, you are not a cow, a nose ring in a human is never a good look whatever your friends tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    hjelneka-don't do it! allow the hole to heal up, you are not a cow, a nose ring in a human is never a good look whatever your friends tell you.
    What you mean, cwbguy, is that it doesn't look good to YOU.

I don't think she cares what you think of it, though, whatever your friends tell you.

LOL

appreciate your concern cwbguy but i was hoping to get an answer to my question and not some utterly unnecessary comment

There are a lot of costume jewellery stores in sheung wan - wing kut street. If u enter from queens rd there is a commercial bldg on your left with a few stores selling silver. Try there. They may hv it.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    There are a lot of costume jewellery stores in sheung wan - wing kut street. If u enter from queens rd there is a commercial bldg on your left with a few stores selling silver. Try there. They may hv it.

Just went there this afternoon and found a 925 silver one, not super quality but you can't say anything about $5

Thanks so much again both of you for your advice!!
    rani likes this.