Like Tree4Likes

Anywhere in HK have clothes for tall guys?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by royrulzz:
    I'm 6feet 2 inches and I am almost out of trousers, jeans, pants that were my size which I bought from the UK. Now I need them but can't find my size here in HK. My waist is
    36-37and my length is 46. any chance????
    If you are from the UK M&S carry the exact same clothes here as there.

36w33L will be in stock for most styles. Also most other shops for that matter.

Char siu king you are on wrong channel please help me find what I want rather than making categories of tall people.

And you other people who doubt I have a strange body shape. I got to tell you that I am 6feet 2 inches, waist 38 and the pants I'm saying 44 is the length from my hips to the ankles. I don't know what is inside or outside length and you fools should know if my waist is 38 that means I have big legs too. so I'm not a potato on chopsticks But I'm more of a 100 KG monster. Well that is what my frnds call me.

Sincere thanks to those who mentioned some locations to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by royrulzz:
    Char siu king you are on wrong channel please help me find what I want rather than making categories of tall people.

And you other people who doubt I have a strange body shape. I got to tell you that I am 6feet 2 inches, waist 38 and the pants I'm saying 44 is the length from my hips to the ankles. I don't know what is inside or outside length and you fools should know if my waist is 38 that means I have big legs too. so I'm not a potato on chopsticks But I'm more of a 100 KG monster. Well that is what my frnds call me.
    Right - so what you are measuring is the OUTSIDE leg. No trousers are sold with this measurement. To measure inside leg - measure from the inside leg at the crotch to where the trouser hem is to sit on the shoe, alternatively you can measure a trouser that fits you well. (From the House of Fraser website).

Satay sue thanks for that info never knew.

1. Roy, is it a figment of my imaginatiom or did you also say you were 6'1" on the oter thread?

2. Heeheeeteeehee SS mentioned crotch!!!

Sent from my GT-P1000 using GeoClicks Mobile

You are right I wrote 6.1 and 6.2 cuz my Height I only know that its 189cm and the exact feet I think shd be 6.19xx or 6.2

Sry I mean 6.91xx

I have large feet...anywhere to find shoes? In the US I wear a size 13

Go to a Chinese store and tell them to get you a 48 size. If convert from us to china