Discount for iPad

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by reprazent:
    So your aim is to buy the ipad 2 for less? Only way I can think of is to buy it used.
    Apple give very low margins to retailers and they've been consistently low priced compared with the competition hence the dearth of other options. You can probably find RIM Playbooks for a good discount as they're overpriced and not selling.

For a laugh look at the details coming out on the new "ultrabooks" to compete with Apple's Macbook Air (US$999), they're at US$2,000 already.

Ultrabooks to start arriving in September, more expensive than expected -- Engadget

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkie:
    I am intending to buy iPad 2 and looking if i can get any discount. The only possible strategy is go for new credit card and buy iPad with that. Welcome offer can be treated as discount.

is there any possible way ?
    Go for the five finger way - no credit card required.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    offer sexula favours to mr jobs, apple stuff are fixed price pretty much anyway
    Jobs also give away new products to many celebrities. So the other answer to that is be a celebrity.

I thought I saw promotions from the big chains that offers cheap ipad for expensive monthly plans. Don't remember which one, but browse around places like PCCW, 3, etc...