WHERE TO BUY "AUTHENTIC" CROC Sandals in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

If I wasn't so drunk that I made this up, I believe there was a store with the whole colour palette of Crocs near the corner of Wellington and D'aguilar in LKF.

Spaceman : sure is.

yup that's right spaceman.

Quote Originally Posted by peppy5:
    any sales on crocs? wonder where i can go in china to find the factory to get them for 100 rmb? ha ha ha
    Need to make sure the "factory outlet Crocs" have the same sole stiffness. The ones we have found are really flimsy. Ended up buying the real thing.

I saw tons of 'em in Phuket a few months ago. I wouldn't be caught dead in Crocs, but to each their own.

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 05-07-2007 at 08:35 PM.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    I wouldn't be caught dead in Crocs,
    You dont know what you're missing
    Once you get over the need for approval from you peers then your feet can start having fun
    a couple of points
    they should be loose fitting say a size larger then normal
    they should never br bought in a socially aceceptable colour so no black/brown and especially no pink for the ladies
    the correct position for the strap is behing the ankles
    no socks
    get the real ones, you can always tell a fake by the pained expression and careful shuffle of the wearer
    bung them in the washing machine every now and then, nothing better then slipping on a fresh pair

and finally the correct way to be at ease with croccs

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid:
    they should be loose fitting say a size larger then normal
    they should never br bought in a socially aceceptable colour so no black/brown and especially no pink for the ladies
    I wanted 'em back when you first posted about them on Geo, but now that everyone's wearing them, I don't want 'em. I actually like the look of the outdoor rugged ones in black, but now that you've indicated that one size up is ideal, I know I couldn't even get a pair to fit me. I wear size 13 US. 13's the biggest they make.

Hey! i happen to love love love my pink crocs! I've got two of them. The originals and the ballerina ones. They're in hot pink!

Go to LKF there's a big outlet there.

Ybung them in the washing machine every now and then, nothing better then slipping on a fresh pair
    You can wash them in the washing machine? In cold water? It doesn't ruin them?

I agree though that once you've tried them on, you can't go back. I love my baby-janes. Went a little boulimic and bought some for the whole family, and then some more to take overseas to the rest of the family. Perfect shoes for when it's raining!
    Last edited by ontheroad; 08-07-2007 at 04:36 AM.