Inflatable Matresses

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Inflatable Matresses

Hi there!
    I have guests coming in from out of town and am in need of inflatable matresses (easier to store after use) and wondered if anyone can tell me where to buy them here in HK? Thank you!!!

I've seen them in Coda Plaza, at the household store They have them on display in the showcase on the G/F. Also, B&Q in Kowloon Bay and lastly Tequila Koala is advertising they have them, but I'm sure its $$$

inflatable matresses

Thank you so much!
    Can you please tell me where the coda plaza is and how to get to B&Q as well? Sorry...relatively new to HK.
    Tks!

Coda Plaza, is on Macdonnell Rd, behind the YWCA in Mid-Levels. B&Q is in Megabox

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/b-q-t19798p2.html

I highly recommend you get a raised one rather than a mattress type inflatable that's low to the ground. The raised air beds are way more comfortable. I slept on them for about a year and a half, and the raised kind is wayyyy better.

The ones at Coda Plaza plug in to the wall and inflate in 2-3 minutes and they are very firm and quite high, not the usual sloppy air bed.

Inflatable Mattress Needed

It's been 1.5 years since this thread. Can anyone suggest a place in Tsuen Wan, Kwai Chung Lai King area where the Intex inflatable mattress is available. I called the international office here in Hong Kong and they were not very helpful. They directed me to ToysRUs which only had the kids' version and gave me two other numbers that were useless (not working and no one answering). Hope someone here can help.

Hi ,
    I have an INTEX inflatable built in mattress on sale.
    We bought it but never used it.
    100 cm X 200 cm
    it's 400 hkd
    if you are interested in pls lte me know
    Doburke

Hi All,

I am looking for a good quality inflatable beds , can someone suggest one and where can i buy it from.

A quick response would be appreciated as I am looking to buy one by next week.

Thanks,

Piyush

Hi

I saw inflatable mattresses at GOD Delay No More (there are numerous branches in Central, Kowloon and Causeway). They have the very firm ones that you plug into the wall and it takes about 3 mins max, I think. I used to have one in Oz and it works wonders. Cheerio

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast