Toy Store that sells Cranium Pop 5. Help!!!!

Closed Thread

Toy Store that sells Cranium Pop 5. Help!!!!

Anyone know where I can find this game in Hong Kong? I've searched a handful of toy stores and couldn't find it. Looking to buy this for one of my cousins. If I can avoid it I don't want to buy it online from the US and ship it to HK. Thanks a million!

I haven't heard of this game, but I can empathize with regards to trying to track something down here versus ordering it from abroad.

You may already have checked or called Toys'R'Us. If you haven't already, you might try giving Toys Club a call. They seem to stock things that Toys'R'Us don't.

Thanks Dear Giant. Checked both the Central and CWB Toys R Us and came up empty. I actually went onto the Toys Club website about 30 minutes ago and see they sell Cranium but maybe not the version I want. Will give them a call tomorrow to see if they can help me out. I also think I found the Cranium Inc supplier in HK, wrote them an email but not sure if they will reply.

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated! I am totally willing to travel in HK to find it.

hey Big apple , have you found teh cranium game ?? That game is great and i used to play it in the states

looking for it also with no luck

Ditto, please let me know if you found it here.