Like Tree1Likes

Stores like Nordstrom, Macys, Banana?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'll ask in store next time I go. The stock in UK is slightly more up to date so if you bought online and then returned in store it's likely the item would not yet be on sale in HK. Don't know if that will make a difference. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's true though :-)

Thanks NHl, Moving, and jimbo. I will check out M and S. See you soon Jimbo.

M&S and Sogo as others have mentioned. Wingon and Jusco have some general merchandise too, but probably a shade below a Macy's. Still good for kitchen things, bed and bath, etc and when you need some cheaper priced items.

Department stores

Premium: Lane Crawford (IFC, Pacific Place, Ocean Terminal), Harvey Nichols (Central)
    Mid Range: Yata (Shatin New Town Centre, Tai Po), Sogo (Causeway Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui New World Centre), Apita (Citiplaza), Marks and Spencer, Wing On (Sheung Wan, Yau Ma Tei), Sincere (Sheung Wan, Mong Kok, Shum Shui Po, Tsuen Wan)
    Economy: Jusco (Kornhill, Whampao, Tuen Mun, Tsuen Wan, Megabox), CitiStore (Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long, TKO, MOS), UNY (Lok Fu)

Theres plenty of "boutique" clothes stores in places in Causeway Bay etc. For example if i recall correctly theres one across the road from sogo called "Island Beverly Plaza" or something like that. My sister goes to these places all the time for clothes...price range varies from shop to shop and i guess also depends on the style of clothing etc u r looking for. Either way i'm sure if u find time to go, u can decide for urself.

can ignore this, just noticed someone has already mentioned this

Last edited by dma; 01-08-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Nice list from dtb.
    Just one more to add to the economy section (only because I really like the colors and selection there):
    UNIQLO主頁E- UNIQLO

Gap will be in HK this Nov