Ok shopping mavens, this should be a breeze (for me especially if you are kind enough to take the time to answer!).What are the best places to get the following in terms of variety, price, convenience:
1. Household supplies like paper towels, cleaning products, plastic/glass containers, basic cutlery.
2. Groceries for when you first move in and need lots of basic stuff. Any good ones that deliver?
3. Toddler clothing and shoes.
4. Pet supplies (pref with home delivery service).
5. which IKEA location has best stock/variety or are they all the same?
6. Mac products
7. Cell phone service
I would be so thrilled to get this info now, just ahead of our move. Thanks!