Where to buy beer for party?

Closed Thread

Where to buy beer for party?

I have found plenty of places to buy wine but does anyone have a suggestion for where to buy bottled beer in large quantities? All the markets (City Super, Park N Shop, etc) only seem to have singles or 6 packs in bottles. I need 12 pack bottle quantities at the minimum. Any ideas?

There are beer wholesalers all over the place.

Place you location here so someone can identify you nearset supplier.

Or you could just order from Wellcome or Parknshop online. If you order in multiples of whatever they come packaged in (e.g. 24 for trays of beers) then they'll just deliver that way.

I live in Cyberport. I'll check out the online ordering as I had considered that. Thanks!

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Park N Shop online has a pretty good selection and it allowed me to enter 12 pk quantities. hkliquors.com doesn't have a large selection but they do have large quantities. Thanks for the input!

do you know anybody that works in bars, get them to order for you and it comes in boxes and lot cheaper.

Don't know anyone that works in bars here, but thanks for the tip. i'll check with some friends who have been in HK longer than I and maybe they will have a connection. Cheers!

Well, if you would like any brand of beer in large scale that is not listed in hkliquors.com, email [email protected] for the brand, quantity and required date, they might give you better deal than they have in their website. I have ordered a lot from them and they are good at personalized services as I had, in May, placed a big order for my company gathering from them. They were just great.