Seamstress/tailors

Seamstress/tailors

Can anyone recommend a good seamstress/tailor/whatever to customize a bridesmaid dress? My gf and her friend got one done in China and... it needs some work

Did you find a good seamstress? I need a dress made - will have 3 days in HK and need go from start to finish in that time....any leads would be great!

My aunts go to Shenzhen to get dresses made, apparently it's really cheap. I'm not sure where it is exactly though

Thanks. I will keep looking about and see what I can find.

Margaret Court in LKF is said to be great. HAven't tried her myself but google will probably give you her details. I need a dress in March and am planning to use her as friends have been pleased. Let me know if you go?

Thanks. Here's what I found about Margaret Court. Probably too expensive for me.

Margaret Court Tailoress Floor 8, Winner Building, 21 D’Aguilar St, Central. She has lots of local Western female clients, and a solid reputation for good work, although it doesn’t come cheaply. A shirt costs around $300 plus fabric.

Whoops

Please ignore my previous comment about being too expensive. I was thinking USD.....