Like Tree2Likes

Sodium-free shampoo?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

i recommend you shave your hair off and buy a sodium based wig.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    i recommend you shave your hair off and buy a sodium based wig.
    which would give literal meaning to 'salt and pepper hair'...

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Sodium is a rather volatile metal, Sodium Chloride is "salt"!
    thank you for the correction. i DO know that NaCl is salt... one of the few things i remember from my high-school chemistry class. i would hazard a guess though that when used in the context that they are using it, they mean "salt", not just sodium, but i could be wrong on that assumption, too.

i think you're right there carang.

I look forward to the update from SS with her sodiwig. Photos please.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    i think you're right there carang.

I look forward to the update from SS with her sodiwig. Photos please.
    Thanks for the advice JJ, idea of a wig is actually very tempting, fed up with paying up for colouring/straightening/cutting....

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    where do you get castile soap from?
    If you can't find it in Citysuper or Lush you can get it at iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products

Quote Originally Posted by elle:
    If you can't find it in Citysuper or Lush you can get it at iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products
    Great, thank you!

I used this thread and ordered via iherb. used the postal option as it was not urgent and it said it would come in about a week or two. That was over a month ago - nothing ever arrived and when I emailed them to check it really was posted, I just got a standard response saying it had been sent and could not be tracked. Well, I know you cannot track post but normally you could send some evidence of actually posting it that I could take into the post office or something. So I'm not at all impressed and won't be using them again.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I used this thread and ordered via iherb. used the postal option as it was not urgent and it said it would come in about a week or two. That was over a month ago - nothing ever arrived and when I emailed them to check it really was posted, I just got a standard response saying it had been sent and could not be tracked. Well, I know you cannot track post but normally you could send some evidence of actually posting it that I could take into the post office or something. So I'm not at all impressed and won't be using them again.
    Thats unusual for iherb. Some parcels I've had from them have taken longer than expected but usually are here within 3 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by nassaugirl:
    Thats unusual for iherb. Some parcels I've had from them have taken longer than expected but usually are here within 3 weeks or so.
    Do you use post too? It shipped, according to the email, on 2nd February. So getting on for a month now. Which means I think it's either never been posted or been stolen/lost in the post. If anyone has any idea if it's possible to find stuff in HK post, feel free to post the info - I have nothing other than the shipping email to go on though and it could obviously have gone west in the USA before even arriving in HK!