Where can I buy Sennheiser MM 450 in hong kong?

Where can I buy Sennheiser MM 450 in hong kong?

I've roamed amazon for headsets and finally found the perfect thing: Sennheiser MM 450 but when I tried to buy it on amazon it failed so Im wondering is there any place to buy Sennheiser MM 450's at?

There are a few good headphone shops in the Wan Chai area (298 Computer Centre) and some more in Mong Kok. Is there anything in particular you like about the MM 450?

Look up:
    Kingsound Audio
    Mingos HiFi
    Jaben

Those are the speciality headphone stores in HK and all their biggest stores are in Mongkok.

Quote Originally Posted by methosb:
    Look up:
    Kingsound Audio
    Mingos HiFi
    Jaben

Those are the speciality headphone stores in HK and all their biggest stores are in Mongkok.
    Awesome! Thxx I'm going to buy em from mingos but I'm kind of bummed out at how it's cheaper buying em in amazon XP

Well I've been looking for wireless headphones for some time and the mm 450 seems pretty good. That's the main reason really XD

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyGurl:
    Well I've been looking for wireless headphones for some time and the mm 450 seems pretty good. That's the main reason really XD

The MM450 are very good for travelling but the battery life with Bluetooth and noise cancellation is only around 8 hours. The noise cancellation really does take the background rumble of planes, trains and ferries away.

Top floor in Wanchai computer centre has a couple of headphone shops.

There are quite a few headphone threads
    Headphones - but given all the background noise and lossy MP3 files doesn't the quality of he headphone quickly exceed the listening environment and medium i.e. 128 MP3 file?
    Last edited by East_coast; 21-11-2011 at 04:05 AM.