does anyone know where to get magnetic sheets/tape? thanks

Closed Thread

does anyone know where to get magnetic sheets/tape? thanks

does anyone know where to get magnetic sheets/tape within hk? thanks

helping a friend make a rather large magnetic mirror which will be hung from the wall.

i did found a supplier on yahoo auctions, but she has been sold out for weeks when someone purchases 35 rolls.

Does it have to be really strong? I've seen this stuff in a stationery shop in Yau Mai Tei but I don't think it would hold a piece of mirror up !

Quote Originally Posted by SiuMaiTaiTai:
    Does it have to be really strong? I've seen this stuff in a stationery shop in Yau Mai Tei but I don't think it would hold a piece of mirror up !
    sorry, i clarify what my friend wants

the mirror will be attached to the wall by standard weight pin wall attachment, the magnet will be on the reverse side of the mirror (mirrors are nickel coat, non magnet) thus like a magnet attracting opposite polarrity magnet or ferrous/iron/steel through glass.

the magnets pucks/fridge magnet will hold notes and photos ( i think he wants to put his missus pics there and work related stuff)

oh okay, what I'm on about is just an adhesive magnetic tape that attaches to metal so maybe someone else will chime in...