Like Tree8Likes

Helper bed needed!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What is the difference between a helper bed and a "normal" bed? I'm guessing a helper bed is cheaper and lesser quality, but do they really sell "helper" beds?

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    What is the difference between a helper bed and a "normal" bed? I'm guessing a helper bed is cheaper and lesser quality, but do they really sell "helper" beds?

More like a child's bed with storage so like a child's bunk bed
    shri likes this.

Have a look at Takad. We bought the whole set from there. Took our helper to choose the mattress.

http://www.takad.com.hk/

Helper furniture is narrower and can fit in their rooms.

wtbhotia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    More like a child's bed with storage so like a child's bunk bed
    So people make helpers sleep in child's beds....great! I love how nonchalantly this type of stuff is discussed. It would be funny if it weren't so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    So people make helpers sleep in child's beds....great! I love how nonchalantly this type of stuff is discussed. It would be funny if it weren't so sad....
    Thanks for your always very helpful contribution when it comes to FDH.

Not a child bed at all but whatever.

We have a custom made bed for our helper which contains huge storage below for her convenience.
    It's called "helper bed" because it usually has storage below and is a single bed (as opposed to double, queen etc) and custom made to fit the room she stays in (which is usually smaller than your typicall master bedroom).
    hullexile and chichow like this.