Like Tree5Likes

Salty liquorice

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ok, reporting back from the shop mentioned above. They seem to have some Swedish relatives so that's why they stock the stuff. He askedfor what we wanted to stock up so I will go back and help him out. So I will add jungelvral and Turkish peber. Please add your suggestions and go there and support the guy so we have a good Slocal supplier

Their current stock

500g later, I feel sick

See if he will stock Fazer blue.

Sorry, should've mentioned what exactly they had in stock but was honestly a bit too excited (and sugar high!). Can see that some other more helpful geoexpats already uploaded photo, but in addition to that also saw Tom's skildpadder,marabou karamell rullar, marabou, fazer geisha, etc.

Good to see Tom´s skildpadder on the list

Apart from that (a lot of them you can in supermarkets and IKEA already) I would like to see stuff like
    Piratos
    Dracula bolcher
    Poletter
    Blue Jeans

Those would bring me to the shop

Aiya!

Someone has clean out the shop's stock of salty liquorice!! Came in the other day and bought it all. There I was looking forward to a sunday with beer, movies and saly liquorice but some evil person destroyed my dreams.

However, on a happy note, the shop has noticed a increase in sales of Nordic sweets so they have 60 different kinds incoming. And, next time I get to do my recommendations

But I hope we all respect the 2 bag per person limit and I don't want to see this stuff on the gray market, OK?! :P

I bought some in a shop in Sheung Wan, they sells lots of swedish candies, including salty liquorice, let me know if you want to know where it is!

There is a book shop in the top of IFC shopping mall that sells old style sweet from the jar including liquorice

New stock has arrived at the store previous mentioned. Turkish peber will come next month but I left some other salmiak for the rest of u. Get it while it's hot.

Btw, the store owner is happy to take special orders.