Where to find moisturizer with sunless tanner?

Closed Thread

Where to find moisturizer with sunless tanner?

Preferably Jergens Natural Glow, but really whatever. I like the gradual tan you get with the daily moisturizers, rather than Clarins etc.
    Any help is much appreciated!

I was at Watson yesterday and saw Dove's version of natural glow. I'm probably going to get it myself.

oh great, thanks i'll check it out.

sunnie, any particular watson's you've seen it in? i went to the one on queen's road central yesterday and couldn't find it.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinhk:
    sunnie, any particular watson's you've seen it in? i went to the one on queen's road central yesterday and couldn't find it.
    thanks!
    It must have been either at Tsingyi or Kwai Fong. I can't remember now. Sorry

I just stumbled upon this old thread, and see there is no currently updated suggestions. We, California Beach Club, currently offer two choices; California Tan Extender and SunFX Summer Secret. Both products are designed to be used as daily moisturizers and provide only a hint of colour without much staining, which over the course of a few days will begin to look like a nice mild tan. We're not aware of any other options currently available in Hong Kong and hope to see some other suggestions put forth. We are located in Central and can be found through most search engines. Unfortunately, due to forum rules, we cannot present further information.