Like Tree2Likes

Rude people stink!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Aplauds KIA loudly ....

That was an excellent retort, even PDLM would be proud of that one lol.

Audiodesign, harden the f@%$ up son, grow a pair, and stop being such a lil miss, who sits to piss...

And Audiodesign, KIA being the master of this website, would already know enough details, just by your IP address alone, etc.... Unless you use internet cafe's, but only a tourist would do that...

Audio design said "The web is pretty much anonymous, as I have never met any of you people in person. "

Spoken like a true troll....

Last edited by Skyhook; 06-10-2007 at 01:39 PM.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by audiodesign:
    Whatever PDLM, see your part of the problem........... You were probably begging girls to let you take them out in your moped at 22............And I came to HK on my own at 21, you probably were still a young kid at some overpriced college.
    YOWZA!! LOL!!! Hey PDLM, you gonna let him talk to you like that?

holy smokes people, settle down! the poor guy had a shitty day... there are plenty of people who come on here to vent, so why is everyone being so hard on this guy?

people with acne are VERY sensitive about it, at any age. i'm not surprised it was upsetting to have it pointed out and laughed at, particularly when going there for help. unless you've experienced it yourself, i don't think you should judge how one reacts or feels about it.

pizza comment=not nice.

Last edited by canuckinhk; 06-10-2007 at 03:10 PM.

i agree.......
    being laughed at face is not good. I would also hate if someone laughed at my face. how rude!! Are these people perfect?i dont think so.

and yes........pizza comment.........not nice at all.

audiodesign, what about going to a male only spa... there are a few in town and you may feel more comfortable there. are these places you're going to reputable? it might be worth the extra money to go to one of the bigger/better known spas in town where you should find more professional service, and if you don't, complain to the manager.

Acne can be easilly sorted out via diet, laying off the fast food would be a good place to start.

If you are prone to acne, putting your head over a bowl of boiling water ( steam ), with a towel over you head, which will open the pores of the skin, allowing you to wipe the oily crud away, which stops the porse being blocked and pimples being created.

You don't really need to visit anybody, you can remedy acne pretty easilly on your own.

The acne issue becomes a laughing stock in this thread. It's not nice indeed. Well, we all learn from experience. If you encountered unfair treatment from those girls (ie. laughing at you), you could complain to their manager or boss. The girls who laugh at you may turn their tease to worry.

Just because i don't hang with your little "Geo Crew" secret handshake feminists group doesn't mean i'm a troll, so kick rocks and go hang with your buddies in LKF drinking your 70 dollar beers where you'll feel safe. Sorry I can't afford your super cool expat lifestyle.

Yeah yeah you can trace my IP address, blah blah blah... Spoken like a true NERD!

And as for growing some balls, why don't you check your panties while your at it? Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out to LKF.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Aplauds KIA loudly ....

That was an excellent retort, even PDLM would be proud of that one lol.

Audiodesign, harden the f@%$ up son, grow a pair, and stop being such a lil miss, who sits to piss...

And Audiodesign, KIA being the master of this website, would already know enough details, just by your IP address alone, etc.... Unless you use internet cafe's, but only a tourist would do that...

Audio design said "The web is pretty much anonymous, as I have never met any of you people in person. "

Spoken like a true troll....

Actually that has never been definitively proven. Most recent studies at Harvard, Stanford, and UCSF have found no evidence of a tangible link between diet and acne. So go check your facts. Can be easily sorted out? Sorry Mr. Hooker, but no. Maybe for you when you starting taking your birth control, but not for most young men. A good diet is always good for your overall health, but its not some magic acne cure ok? Thanks for letting me sort you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Acne can be easilly sorted out via diet, laying off the fast food would be a good place to start.

If you are prone to acne, putting your head over a bowl of boiling water ( steam ), with a towel over you head, which will open the pores of the skin, allowing you to wipe the oily crud away, which stops the porse being blocked and pimples being created.

You don't really need to visit anybody, you can remedy acne pretty easilly on your own.
    Last edited by audiodesign; 06-10-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast