Like Tree10Likes

Where to buy Whole Salmon (Not Frozen)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Where to buy Whole Salmon (Not Frozen)

Hi,

Can anyone advice where can i buy whole Salmon (Not Frozen), it to expensive to buy pieces of fillet in supermarket.

Thanks

Most wetmarkets will have salmon. We regularly buy from Bowrington road outdoor market near Times Square. Frozen will be cheaper but chilled (not frozen) is also around.

Thanks Howard,

Was at a Wet market near where i stay and did not see any on sale, will check out other wet market.

Cheers

Wholesale Market in western Go to Fishery Building. ( near Western Cross Harbour Tunnel): Price about $80/90 per KG You can buy half or full fish. ( Full weighs about 6 KG).

singapore_hk and shri like this.

I bought salmon from Tenderloin.com.hk a few months ago and then cut my own fillets (of which I froze a few, since we can't eat a whole salmon). Probably a good idea to order again, I love salmon!

Tenderloin Fine Food Ltd

$240 per kg -- yikes!
    I'm sure its nice but is it worth 3-4X the price of wetmarket salmon?

Yeah, Tenderloin Fine Food Ltd is off my Budget, nonetheless thanks for the contribution...Differ price range for differ consumers i guess...

I guess it comes down to how often you do that. I only did it once so far. And it beats buying at Citysuper (which I didn't for years).

I actually didn't know the price of the wet market, will definitely give that a try these days.

I buy whole salmon (and other products) at Bayern Gourmet Food. Price is 155 HKD per kg. Better than City Super prices. Here is the link. About Us

I never saw salmon at the wet market where we shop though.

The big new wet market in Tai Po is meant to be the best in HK for seafood.

emx likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast