Vicco and other indian products please

Closed Thread

Vicco and other indian products please

Hi All,

Does anybody know where there is an Indian store, selling grocerys, and in Particular I really want to find somewhere selling Vicco Tumeric cream.

Many Thanks

Have you been to Chung King Mansions in TST on Kowloon-side?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie11:
    Hi All,

Does anybody know where there is an Indian store, selling grocerys, and in Particular I really want to find somewhere selling Vicco Tumeric cream.

Many Thanks

Maharaja Indian store, Carnavon Road, TST for groceries. Not sure if they have Vicco cream too.

Indian Stores in Hong Kong

Hey Jamie,

Let me give you the info I wish someone had given me when I first got to Hk and was looking for Indian groceries. The following stores stock a variety of products including fresh veges, pickles, personal care products etc.

1. Maharaja Store in TST Tel: 27565611

2. Indian Provisions Store in Wan Chai
    Tel:28918104

I have never been to these two stores but they home deliver orders over HK$ 150. So I just use that service.

Also there is a Nepalese store on Graham Street (just off Hollywood Road, next to Lyndhurst Terrace) that also sells Indian products. I don't know its name but if you walk down Graham St., it is quite close to the top on your right hand side.

Hope this helps.

xx

Chloe

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie11:
    Hi All,

Many Thanks

Can someone please please please tell me where I can buy Tumeric powder??? PLEASE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1000RR:
    Can someone please please please tell me where I can buy Tumeric powder??? PLEASE!!!!
    Chung King Mansion in TST.