Like Tree4Likes

Indian/Arab supermarkets?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by amrit.bharadwaj:
    Certainly need a Mustafa Supermarket in Hong Kong! Great Concept Store in Singapore!
    Ooooh yes!! Their chilli powder - I had to use half the amount I would use compared to my usual brand. I could spend hours in there...!

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Ooooh yes!! Their chilli powder - I had to use half the amount I would use compared to my usual brand. I could spend hours in there...!
    Best time to enter 12 AM in the night and walk and eat on the go! nice walk + mid night snack place!

I find it a bit surprising that there isn't really a centralised "Little India" here actually given the long presence of a fair sized Indian community in HK. TST doesn't really have quite the same feeling. Am keen to visit Yuen Long - apparently it has some good Chinese bakeries too.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi76:
    I find it a bit surprising that there isn't really a centralised "Little India" here actually given the long presence of a fair sized Indian community in HK. TST doesn't really have quite the same feeling. Am keen to visit Yuen Long - apparently it has some good Chinese bakeries too.
    Really no Little India! Miss that fresh Dosa Smell from the streets of Singapore!