Necklace holder

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hk
    Posts
    170

    Necklace holder

    I'm looking for a good necklace holder, not the mannequin without head type we see in the streets. Acrylic one is better but don't know where to get it.

    thanks.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Not friggin' Lamma no more!
    Posts
    2,181

    Veda HK has various styles- they're on the 3rd floor of Danny Building which is on the corner of Luard/Jaffe St and has Subway on the ground floor and Khana Khazana on the first.


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hk
    Posts
    170

    thanks lammarite, i'll check it out. What kind of shop is it? jewellery shop?


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14

    Can you please give a proper address for the necklace holder


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    hong kong
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Lammarite:
    Veda HK has various styles- they're on the 3rd floor of Danny Building which is on the corner of Luard/Jaffe St and has Subway on the ground floor and Khana Khazana on the first.
    You SOOOOOO shouldn't know the answer to this and I SOOOOOO shouldn't be checking this thread !

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Not friggin' Lamma no more!
    Posts
    2,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallic:
    thanks lammarite, i'll check it out. What kind of shop is it? jewellery shop?
    They are actually importers of various products, mostly Thai, but have a wide selection of necklace, bracelet etc holders too.

    Rehmani- Did you read my post? If I knew the address I would have posted it. As it is I think they are clear instructions on how to get there.

    Boris- You are much more in touch with your feminine side than anyone else I know!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,006

    i think i've seen those in pacific place - the shop where great is

    rehmani - you could do a search in centamap


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Not friggin' Lamma no more!
    Posts
    2,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Gazer:
    i think i've seen those in pacific place - the shop where great is
    Would that not be Great??!!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14

    Dannies House,20 ,LUARD ROAD,HONG KONG

    Veda hk is on teh 3rd floor


  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lammarite:
    Would that not be Great??!!
    Yes that would be "Great and Wonderful" !!!

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast