Like Tree3Likes

Arsenal cap, tshirt for 12 years old. long boots

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arsenal cap, tshirt for 12 years old. long boots

Hi All,

I am looking for arsenal t-shirt, cap and other stuff for my 12 years old kid. not original stuff but the copies. please let me know where shall I look for it in HK or shenzhen (if its not available in HK). ladies market or ??

Also I need look boots for ladies in black and brown color (again nothing branded but something in hk$200-500 range). please let me know ( i do realize its not winters right now but I have t gift it to someone)
    really appreciate your help

thanks a lot

thanks! i have seen the ManU shirts etc but will check for Arsenal too
    btw I havent seen Long Boots there. is there any stall that sells them or any shops around that area

There is a soccer shirt vendor in the toy street market (Tai Yuen st) in Wanchai if you're HK side. If they haven't got what you want you can probably ask them to get it in a few days.

why get fakes, you can get some originals ( some even have uk's sportsworld tags) arsenal (there was not much), man u ( the most) and chelsea strips from ground floor fuk yan building, sham shui po, there are usually the older ones, ie, 09,10 or 11, but at least they are originals ( look and feel better)

around HK$100 each ( even the fakes will cost you around HK$60-70 nowadays, brought a few for a one night only stag party cos they look naf)

the fakes have a few imprefections, dodgy logo, stands out like a sore thum

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    why get fakes, you can get some originals ( some even have uk's sportsworld tags) arsenal (there was not much), man u ( the most) and chelsea strips from ground floor fuk yan building, sham shui po, there are usually the older ones, ie, 09,10 or 11, but at least they are originals ( look and feel better)

around HK$100 each ( even the fakes will cost you around HK$60-70 nowadays, brought a few for a one night only stag party cos they look naf)

the fakes have a lot of imprefections, dodgy logo, wrong colour, stands out like a sore thum

near exit d2 fuk wa street

Last edited by rs2000; 30-04-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks a lot all, i will check the shop out

yes i will might buy a fake tshirt for a kid and i think its operfectly fine! i DONT want to spend for the hefty price tags of the originals and i know he wont really care for this. will just make him happy.....

please can someone also point out for the long boots locations...any speific malls etc

thanks again

if your teen kid supports arsenal, he will not wear fake football strips as it's really uncool and really naf, an old strip is accepable as most people and kids can not really tell than much difference ( uk is different though) between current one and one from a few years ago

might as well go to sham shui po dragon centre at exit a ( i think) and fuk wa, fuk yan building for discounted ORIGINAL football shirts at exit d2

Are you then going to argue that real
    Nike footie boots support child labour?

Quote Originally Posted by bsc1280:
    Hi All,

I am looking for arsenal t-shirt, cap and other stuff for my 12 years old kid. not original stuff but the copies. please let me know where shall I look for it in HK or shenzhen (if its not available in HK). ladies market or ??

Also I need look boots for ladies in black and brown color (again nothing branded but something in hk$200-500 range). please let me know ( i do realize its not winters right now but I have t gift it to someone)
    really appreciate your help

thanks a lot
    HK - Ladies Market or Stanley Market
    Shenzhen - Dongmen Street market

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast