Like Tree4Likes

Toothbrush Sterilizers

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Toothbrush Sterilizers

Can someone please tell me where to find toothbrush sterilizers i've searched PNS,Watsons,Mannings,Fortress but couldn't locate them

assuming you want to clean your toothbrush, you could use mouthwash instead?

Are you looking for the sterilizers that use UV light?

I was hunting for one of those a couple of weeks ago myself but couldn't find any in local retail outlets. We ended up just soaking the removable heads for our electric toothbrush in little cups filled with Mouthwash.

If you buy, IIRC, the Philips DiamondCare electric brush (which I saw for sale at a Broadway), the base station has a UV sanitizer built in.

Suggest boiling water to sterilize toothbrush. Or soak in alcohol. Both methods will kill bacteria and fungus.

Question Electric Brush

Quote Originally Posted by dear giant:
    Are you looking for the sterilizers that use UV light?

I was hunting for one of those a couple of weeks ago myself but couldn't find any in local retail outlets. We ended up just soaking the removable heads for our electric toothbrush in little cups filled with Mouthwash.

If you buy, IIRC, the Philips DiamondCare electric brush (which I saw for sale at a Broadway), the base station has a UV sanitizer built in.
    Thanks for the reply,nope I wasn't just looking for the UV ones um do you remember the price of the electric brush that you mentioned.

It was, I think, something like $HKD 1100 or $1200. We almost got it b/c we wanted the UV sanitizer, but we went with an Oral-B/Braun brush that was just under $HKD 900-something because it warns you if you use too much pressure while brushing and we thought that it wouldn't be difficult to find a UV sterilizer somewhere else.

If we had to buy a new brush now, we might go with the Philips.

Hope this helps!

DCS have a battery version for less that HK$100.

jennifer1989 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sunwood:
    DCS have a battery version for less that HK$100.
    Great! Where in HK is it sold?

I got mine from Pioneer Centre in Mongkok, my wifey said it was $80ish. On HK side there's a DCS on King's Road opposite the tram terminus, and there's another in Winsor House in CWB.

Last edited by sunwood; 10-06-2012 at 10:37 AM.
    dear giant and jennifer1989 like this.

Thanks,you made my day i'm really excited because of the low price.Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast