Places to buy G Shock

Closed Thread

Places to buy G Shock

The best place, as in with the widest range, is a shop on the G/F of one of those small trendy malls on Nathan Rd in MK. The G Shock I'm looking at is the pink new arrival one, but being HK$3k+ I think its a bit tad pricey for a G Shock. Does anyone know of any other places that stock a large range of G Shocks? Like limited editions, or imports.

Above tsui Wah at tsim Sha tsui

Is that the one on Carnarvon Road?

official places in east tst and sheung wan ( the distributor showroom will be list price), if they are import only, they won 't have it, most g shocks are under HK2500 anyway,

CASIO | Hong Kong (HK) | Javy's International Ltd. - Contact Us

if not, yahoo auction is the best place of limited editions/imports, or cheap ones, beware of the really cheap ones as they are most likely to be fakes at HK$150/200 ish range

Yahoo! 拍賣

Any watch store like City Chain will have the latest local models. For imports, go to the mall right beside Hollywood Plaza on Nathan Rd (I think it might BE Hollywood Plaza, not sure off the top of my head). There you will find all the models normally only sold in Japan.

Have you tried Amazon? Even with shipping costs probably much cheaper than in HK. And the genuine thing for sure.

Last edited by Molie; 29-07-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnypupp:
    Any watch store like City Chain will have the latest local models. For imports, go to the mall right beside Hollywood Plaza on Nathan Rd (I think it might BE Hollywood Plaza, not sure off the top of my head). There you will find all the models normally only sold in Japan.
    Yes, that was the first place I mentioned.

Did pop into the one in TST above Tsui Wah, not as big a selection but did stock my 2nd choice at roughly the same price (at HK$2480), as its a limited edition. Saw the one my friend wanted and it was a good few hundred cheaper.