Zune

Zune

Hi,

Is Zune available in HK yet?
    Which is better Ipod Nano or Zune?

Thanks in advance

i saw some Zune in the Wanchai Comp mall, i guess it s possible to find it in other places...
    are you a PC or Mac user? if Mac user, iPod is more logical (in terms of interactions), but if you use a PC, i think that a Zune is good as well (i mean it's a good player)...

The Zune's screen and sound quality beat the Ipod Classic's. I want one of the new second-gen ones, but I already have two Creative players that I can't bear to part with...

Re;Zune

Hi,

Thanks for our replies. I ended up getting ipod nano, as i was in a hurry. Found a friend who deals in Zune, so will get from him.

Now i am looking for Wii and a R4 card, anyone know where I get get a good deal? I need to get 2 of the R4s? Have checked the computer mall and all R4's were being sold for way over HK300.

Thanks again in adavnce!

just bought one R4 in 188 mall for $250

computer mall are not the best places for good prices, yesterday i was looking for Sony mp3 player, the cheapest price was in...... Fortress. The 3 shops in computer mall i checked were at least 10% more (displayed price, not "gweilo price")...

Last edited by koziakauzu; 16-12-2007 at 11:15 PM.

thanks koziakauzu! would you be able to let me which shop number or name it was? 188 is the one in wanchai?

thanks again !

hi jellybean, i don't remember the shop number.
    But yes, 188 in Wanchai, 1st floor, on left side when coming from downstairs, a small shop handled by an old lady near the book shop, the cheapest price for R4 ;P