post xmas sales?

post xmas sales?

i guess its a bit of a dumb question, but anyway, do you get post xmas sales in hk?

cheers!!!

Oh yes, they are called preChristmas Sales. They start right after Thanksgiving Black Friday. And, sometimes you can get a lower price if you try to negotiate with the sales clerks. Merry Christmas!

Post-Christmas sales are called "pre-Christmas sales" and they start after Thanksgiving, which is a US holiday?

Pin - Fair number of the larger stores will start their sales right after or the week after Xmas. I'd not worry about spotting them .. they'll be in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll
    Pin - Fair number of the larger stores will start their sales right after or the week after Xmas. I'd not worry about spotting them .. they'll be in your face.
    cheers

want to buy some stuff, i'll wait after xmas in that case.

i always think that the sales, especially on clothing, are far better after CNY. the chinese are supposed to buy all their new threads before the new year for good luck... so afterward...big sales!

(don't know if you can wait that long, though) LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by carang
    i always think that the sales, especially on clothing, are far better after CNY. the chinese are supposed to buy all their new threads before the new year for good luck... so afterward...big sales!

(don't know if you can wait that long, though) LOL!
    heh, cheers.

no i want to buy a heater, so probably will have to get one in jan.