Protein powder

Closed Thread

Protein powder

Anyone know where I can buy Ensure chocolate powder?

Thanks

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using GeoClicks Mobile

if you're looking for something that's not a meal replacement but a protein supplement, there are GNC sections in one of the larger Mannings that I have seen. GNC is a bit expensive though but I haven't really looked for this kind of stuff since I've been back.

Nature's Village, HK Nutrition and OTSHK have various locations of reasonably priced sports supplements like protein powders.

Biovea also has a wide range of health products including proteins and probably some meal replacements too (I haven't looked). Some of their prices are excellent, some are terrible.

Never buy from the health food shops, pharmacies, Mannings, Watsons, etc. You'll pay through the nose.

Oh really?! Even the local pharmacies are more expensive?! Is Ensure a protein supplement or meal replacement...seems to suggest that it is both?

Ensure in Watsons is $179 atm for 900g.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using GeoClicks Mobile

Actually I didn't know what Ensure was when I posted this, so I was only talking about protein powder for muscles, etc.
    I saw Wellcome has Ensure, behind the cehckouts. Didn't see the price but $179 sounds good I guess, if their baby formula prices are anything to go by...

Ensure is a meal replacement, I guess you could use it if you're just looking to put on weight in general, but there might be better weight gainers available.

You can try Celebrity Slim in Hong Kong through Watsons. It's a weight management meal replacement shake but if you are looking to maintain weight then you can take one a day.

Celebrity Slim Program | Lose Weight Fast | Meal Replacement Diet Plan . It doesn't come as a premix though.

You can try Ecosway, they currently sell them at HKD105 for 300g. There is a branch at Ma On Shan Plaza. Hope this helps.