Like Tree1Likes

Abercrombie and Fitch

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I don't quite understand why people love AF so much. I never bought a single item from AF in the US.
    Be aware of the fakes by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by xjhay:
    are these all A&F shops/outlets or just resellers?
    The Pak Sha shop in CWB has all A&F stuff so not sure how I'd describe them.

In many places in Sham Shui Po, Mong Kok or where ever you have to be careful as so much is fake. I did get a pair of A&F shorts yesterday than my local pal who says he can tell fake says was legit. They were in a store where they had racks of A&F shirts he said were all fake and if not fake were "not finished".

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    The Pak Sha shop in CWB has all A&F stuff so not sure how I'd describe them.

In many places in Sham Shui Po, Mong Kok or where ever you have to be careful as so much is fake. I did get a pair of A&F shorts yesterday than my local pal who says he can tell fake says was legit. They were in a store where they had racks of A&F shirts he said were all fake and if not fake were "not finished".
    Thanks for the info dude..

There is another place to get A&F if you don't mind used or "vintage" as I think the story calls it. It is in Tin Hau also not far from Yacht Street on Watson and it is called Midwest and here is it's website.

Midwest Vintage Hong Kong

I have not bought there but I do know the prices range for polo shirts from $199 up.

Be careful to buy those Hollsiter/A&F/AE products in HK, esp. in CWB, MongKok, TST and 'Fa Yuen Street' in Prince Edward. The shops will mix the real one and parallel goods together then mark up the price. Btw, I buy them online.

I liv in U.S right now..n thinking about selling Abercrombie & Fitch/ Hollister/ AE products in HK, do u guys think it's profitable?? Is there a big demand in HK??Thx..=D

Macau is the place made Abercrombie, their have few export shop on the street here selling not 100% perfect T-Shirt, Pants, Slippers... in a realy good piece, i bought a plant in HKD50, a T-Shirt in HK90, and Slipers in HKD39. if you are intest in i can send you the address in both chinese and english.

Hi Ugly_Upholstery,

I maybe off to Macau next month, could you please give me the detials for this shop that you mentioned?

Thanks very much

Quote Originally Posted by vivian8722:
    I liv in U.S right now..n thinking about selling Abercrombie & Fitch/ Hollister/ AE products in HK, do u guys think it's profitable?? Is there a big demand in HK??Thx..=D
    Unlikely at the prices you would have to charge (presumably US retail plus shipping costs). You also may run into licensing issues if you are selling new A&F/ Hollister/ AE products at a shop in HK.

Many Americans who shop at those stores either return home enough to stock up or have family/ friends/ colleagues who can send the stuff to them. Also, can pick up quite a few A&F etc. items at markets and sample shops around HK for cheap already (although admittedly the selection is imperfect).

Hi MissLucy,

Sent you the detail by private message, please check.
    you can find roxy there also.