stick on privacy sheet on glass

stick on privacy sheet on glass

I don't know what else to call it. But I've seen these here on some windows.
    It's a clear plastic film you stick onto a window to make it look frosted for privacy.

Any ideas where I can find it?
    Thanks

The hardware shops in Lockhart Road, Wan Chai stock it and usually have rolls of it in boxes at the front of the shop with pictures of the different frosted patterns.

There was, however, a thread on here only last week talking about how his car was now illegal because of some film he'd stuck on the window. You'd have to google it, someone else listed the regulation that prohibited it.

I assume the OP is talking about the frosted style plastic film people use a home to prevent people looking in. This is available in quite a few normal hardware stores.

Tinted film for car glass is different.

Stationary shops also have it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    I assume the OP is talking about the frosted style plastic film people use a home to prevent people looking in. This is available in quite a few normal hardware stores.

Tinted film for car glass is different.
    Fair enough - for some reason I read "car" into his opening post but looking back I can't see why!

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Fair enough - for some reason I read "car" into his opening post but looking back I can't see why!
    Probably because they call it privacy glass in the car world. Guess just frosted glass when talking about houses. Handy when you see how close some houses/apartments are together.

i seen some in japan home store in sai ying pun, des vouex rd west, transculent sheets of various pattern

if you want solar sheets of various transparents sheets, dsc has them,

I have an unused roll of plain frosted window film...pm me

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile