iso Blendtec blender and Cuisinart oven

iso Blendtec blender and Cuisinart oven

We've tried Sogo, Wing On, and Pantry Magic and none of them carry Blendtec blenders or Cuisinart ovens.

My wife and I are looking for the "Total Blender" from Blendtec:
    Blendtec - Total Blender (Black) - Tabletop Blender

and one of the Cuisinart convection/toaster oven / broiler things:
    Amazon.com: Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler: Kitchen & [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@411X4Q99N4L

There are several similar models in the Cuisinart line of ovens. The Amazon link is just an example.

Has anyone seen Blendtec blenders or Cuisinart ovens on sale anywhere?

I've emailed both companies inquiring about HK distributors/retailers but neither has replied yet.

Thanks!

Update: I just heard back via email from a Conair (company that owns Cuisinart) rep.

The only Cuisinart products on sale in HK are a food processor and a griddler, with a waffle maker coming out this month. All of them are available only at Pantry Magic.

I'll probably settle for a different make and model of oven.

Still waiting to hear back from Blendtec about availability of their products in HK ... or a reply from some kind and fortunate soul on this board who happened to see them on sale somewhere.

The Tefal oven in Fortress/ Wing On is pretty good.

Thanks rani!

We'll have to check out Wing On this weekend.

I also heard back from Blendtec yesterday and they don't seem to be aware of any local retailers selling their blenders, but they're willing to sell me one and ship it here.

well, this is the supplier of blendtec in Hk: call
    25499812 or u can go to G/F, 80 High Street in Sheung Wan

besides the shop at sheung wan, this shop also offers blendtec

HK BioTek
    HK BioTek Ltd.

they are at fortress hill. just a 3-5 min from the fortress hill mtr, and they take credit card and do delivery.
    you can call 2763 1488, or u can call to book a time slot for a machine demo.