Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By daveyhk

Fake Branded Clothes

Closed Thread

Fake Branded Clothes

Hi, where would you go in HK to find fake branded clothes. I have been to Ladies Market and Temple Street, but neither of these are any good. I have read other forums that say fake clothes are hard to find, which is strange as everything on the web seems to come from HK.

virago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by daveyhk:
    Hi, where would you go in HK to find fake branded clothes. I have been to Ladies Market and Temple Street, but neither of these are any good. I have read other forums that say fake clothes are hard to find, which is strange as everything on the web seems to come from HK.
    Haha, that is funny. Fake branded clothes are no good.

Quote Originally Posted by daveyhk:
    Newsflash: 'comes from HK' doesn't mean it's produced here. There are hundreds if not thousands of trading companies in HK (which can't openly sell here) but virtually all the cheap shit is made across the border. You can also get fake food there, which is really good. Try it.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Thank you for supporting the aligned trades: drug smuggling, human trafficking...