Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wtbhotia

where to Buy a T- Max 500 scooter

Closed Thread

Smile where to Buy a T- Max 500 scooter

Dears I'm new in Geo Expat but I already learn that is a good community to help each others.I need to buy asap a T- Max 500 scooter in H.K, to bring my kids every Sunday and Saturday to the rugby training in Stanley , and of course to enjoy the beautiful H.K by scooter, but friendly speaking I don't know from where to start.
    If available i would like to buy a second hand scooter by private or by shops and if not if there are some good shop for a new one(but I think the market price will be higher).
    And of course good investment will be also for me and my kid and my wife a good helmet too so in case some one have a good suggestion for a shop where i can found :Nolan, AGV or Shoe one.
    thanks in advance to all of you for your support and replay.
    Marco

thanks a lot for your good links.I appreciate
    Marco

For Helmets go to Kwong Wa Street Mong Kok

https://maps.google.com.hk/maps?q=kw...142.72,,1,0.53

Quote Originally Posted by spiderragno65:
    I need to buy asap a T- Max 500 scooter in H.K, to bring my kids every Sunday and Saturday to the rugby training in Stanley , and of course to enjoy the beautiful H.K by scooter
    If you plan on taking your kids around I suggest you buy a car. A scooter in HK is asking for a death wish, esp when kids are riding on the back.

Motomart in Kowloon City probably has the best selection of QUALITY helmets and other gear that you should be wearing. Hopefully you plan on getting gear for your kids too....

As a rider, myself, Im more on big_panda's side on this one. Id suggest getting a car for traveling with children in HK.