Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Claire ex-ax

Looking for a shop like lookfantastic.com

Closed Thread

Looking for a shop like lookfantastic.com

Can anyone recommend an online shop selling hair care products for a good price and offers free international shipping or very low shipping?
    I used Lookfantastic.com twice but both orders were a nightmare.
    Their customer support is terrible, every reply is from another staff with a similar email template. The 2nd order took 2 months to arrive here.

I like their shop a lot, but their service is terrible.

Has anyone made good experience with other online shops? Please don't say "strawberrynet".

I just ordered some shampoo from sleekhair.com in the US. they accept paypal and the bottles were shipped to me very quickly. I think I got them within a week and the price for the two 33 oz bottles + shipping was equivalent to the price of one such bottle sold at the many beauty supply stores in HK. I also use the ebay us store to source hair products.

thanks, I will have a look at the site.

iherb.com was fine for me

I order food supplies from iherb but I don't think they have Kerastase or brands like that, do they?

I certainly got sulphate free shampoo from them and they have heaps of shampoo and other stuff on there, so worth a look.

I did have a look, unfortunately they don't have the professional brands (salon brands)

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

feelunique.com has a selection of hair products, and free international delivery. No idea how their prices compare.

pumi23 likes this.

sleekhair.com seems to be more expensive, at least for the products I am looking for.
    feelunique.com seems to be cheaper. Will have a look and place a test order.
    Thank you!!!