Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimbo

Where to buy wigs and hair extensions etc?

Closed Thread

Where to buy wigs and hair extensions etc?

Hi Guys

I have a buyer in u.k thats asking me to obtain some wigs and hair extensions for all types of hair.

Any ideas on where to obtain this? I'm initially looking at small sums but will be looking at buying on a bulk wholesale basis if the price and quality is good.

I have checked my usual supplier in China but they have a limited range and not what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance.

qiao14789li likes this.

Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong (Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada)

if ur buying small amounts, u can try the stored on ladies maket, quality is cheap, maybe bargan for a better price for bulk quantities.

Wigs

Please let me know what exactly you are looking for and I'll see if I can help you on that.

I usually go to the stalls on Wellington street for wigs...those are not exactly extensions...just funny wigs like that of Mr. McDonald's~

Last edited by muerte852; 15-06-2010 at 04:22 PM.

Lily Wigs, Rm 703, Carnarvon Plaza, TST

I'm also looking for wigs and extensions but I only know of the stall in ladies market. I'm not looking for anything expensive that will cost hundreds in USD because the wigs are mainly for cosplay, but I'd like something of comparable quality to gabalnara.

Check out this website for hair extensions Manufacturer www visionremyhair com

you should order them online. a LOT of hair salons buy their hair from China (ebay's chinese sellers) and get them shipped to where they live. It is extremely affordable and they are offered in many forms (like clip ons, tips, micro-linked, etc) and many colours.