UK parcel forwarding

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UK parcel forwarding

Ugh. The one thing my daughter has requested for Christmas seems to be the one thing that Amazon UK won't ship to Hong Kong (and isn't available in HK). Can anyone recommend a forwarding service in the UK where I can use their address and have them forward the package?

I know there are a number of these services around and can find them thru Google, but would prefer to use one that comes recommended.

Thank you!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Don't know of a forwarder but can you find an alternative online store?

why see if you can buy in HK? save on the shipping cost

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    why see if you can buy in HK? save on the shipping cost
    She's already said its not available in HK. What about a US Amazon or other store, they have forwarding services in US?

There are many things Amazon US won't send to Hong Kong too, also if it's electrical... Plenty of places will send items to Hong Kong though.

Have tried Amazon US who won't ship either. It's so frustrating, as there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what can or can't be shipped -- I ordered and received a massive Lego box from Amazon UK the other day!

Other online shops like Fishpond, if they have the dolls my daughter wants, they are over double what I'd spend on Amazon UK.

Quote Originally Posted by HKHereWeCome:
    Have tried Amazon US who won't ship either. It's so frustrating, as there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what can or can't be shipped -- I ordered and received a massive Lego box from Amazon UK the other day!

Other online shops like Fishpond, if they have the dolls my daughter wants, they are over double what I'd spend on Amazon UK.
    Could you get it delivered to someone in the UK who could then send it over?

I don't understand the logic either - some Lego is ok while other stuff isn't!

[delete] delivers to Hong Kong. Can't comment on the prices...

Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 27-11-2012 at 06:17 PM.

I have never used one for the UK, but they are common for USA. I just use relatives for the UK!

And that you SO much for the reminder that I was meant to wrap my christmas presents this evening! Getting onto it now

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast