Where can you buy waxing kits?

Closed Thread

Where can you buy waxing kits?

Hey! I was wondering if you guys know where to get the best deals on waxing kits? I'm a beginner, and am interested in heat waxing. I saw a very attractive package called "Satin Smooth Waxing Starter Kit" on folica.com, but the shipping costs are HORRENDOUS!!

Does anyone know if I can get this in hk? Or at least something very similar?

Thnx for any help!

Hey Cherry Coke,

In years past have purchased hot wax from Body Shop, plus a Palmer's cold wax strips kit from Bonjour (or was it Sasa) but that was years ago ... after much aggravation and pain plus the possible threat of burning myself I found it al ot cheaper, safer and efficient to go to a waxer here in HK. I have been to the high priced one where I paid approx HKD1400 for legs but keeping an open mind I now go to a South Asian waxer / threader with better service and a quarter of the price approx HKD 500

If you are determined to wax your on own I suggest that you use Veet hair removing cream the first few time (especially if you previously shaved) as you hair roots are thick using the Veet a few time before diving into waxing will make the hair grow softer (less coarse) and lessen the thickness at the root. Then plunge into waxing - if you go straight into waxing you a looking at a painful experience.

Hi Alby, I PM'ed you!

Like Alby, also use the Indian beauticians. Here's the # of the woman I use

shabnam :: Hong Kong GeoExpat