What's happened to all the VEGEMITE??

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

feel free...

Feel free come come round my house and drag your tongue up and down my arse crack after I have been jogging. same taste I would have thought.

When I'm king im gonna ban the stuff. filthy brown muck. urghhhh

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

From The Age:
    Aussies crying out for vegemite

If, years ago, the Aussies hadn't attempted to copy Marmite this wouldn't have happened. They would all be enjoying the original elixir instead of a feeble knock-off.

Yeah, typical whinging Aussies. When the Indonesian, Phillipino, Thai, Indian, Malaysian, Italian etc. communities found that products from their national cuisine were not available in Hong Kong they got off their *rses and set up shops for their communities importing the products they liked. What do Australians do? Whinge!

yours

dipper the pom

Hey Dipper the Pom

How do you know when a British Airways plane has landed in Sydney?
    Answer: The whining continues even after the engines have stopped.

someone is flogging their vegemite in the other site.. lol

==================
    Vegemite

Brand new 150g jar of Vegemite.

$50
    Contact Seller
    District Midlevels Central
    Posted Apr. 8, 08

I posted up on another thread that you may be able to get this great tasting Vegemite here!

I know how it feels to get the craving of this stuff!!

the scmp news today reports that japanese bulk buying was responsible for wiping out the vegemite!

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Gazer:
    japanese bulk buying was responsible for wiping out the vegemite!
    I have a good mind get back at those umami junkies by cornering the market in apple curry sauce, and see how that makes them feel.
    By simulated severe wartime rationing I hope to stretch my vegemite stock till this Friday. Come Saturday if the stuff is not freely available, I will be rampaging outside the Japanese Consullate.

better bring some back-up then if you are rampaging outside the Japanese consulate..... I suggest you bring JayinHongKong with his black tactical pack, black Victorinox Hunter and his black Surefire 6P etc etc

:-)

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Surely you mean his alterego CrazyJay the NinjaMinja?
    I have heard that he and his type are part of the vegemite problem, using the dark matter instead of lamp black for camouflage, like all good ninjas have done for ages.

Picture shows CJ the NM completely slathered in vegemite [in the days of plenty] which contrasts admirably with his music system.