Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Claire ex-ax

Looking to buy shoe care products in HK

Closed Thread

Looking to buy shoe care products in HK

Hi all

I've been looking for shoe care products (shoe shine, brush, etc as well as suede cleaner). Could anyone please be so kind to tell where to buy those things? I'm in Sheung Wan

Cheers

Al

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Possibly Wing On. Also a shoe repair shop.

shri likes this.

There is a shoe repair store in Melbourne Plaza, ground floor at the back that sell all sorts of shoe care products - from stripping agents to polish, to brushes. For shoe trees, I buy from the shoe repair guys beside A&F - only buy the cedar full shoe trees. If cost no object, then The Armoury 3rd Floor A&F Building sells entire shoe shine kits, including the box.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Just to add to threelittlepigs useful post, the shop in Melbourne Plaza is called The Groom and has shops in other locations.

http://www.thegroomshoesrepair.com/locations.html

Thanks!!!

Many lovelies guys. Very helpful. Going to check it out soon!!

Awesome, been looking for trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    ...the shop in Melbourne Plaza is called The Groom and has shops in other locations.

http://www.thegroomshoesrepair.com/locations.html
    Sadly, they turned out to be less than helpful with my request. Walked in with my suede upper safety shoes which are in need of a solid cleaning job, and some stain removal (industrial grease) and they seemed rather clueless like they have never seen suede upper shoes before. Rather than clean the shoes themselves, they offered to sell me some cleaning agent for suede shoes, and encouraged me to try it myself. So I'm thinking to myself here, if I could handle it on my own would I have had to go into their shop in the first place.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 09-08-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Saif needs to do some ass kicking....

Sent from somewhere....