Surefire-style flashlights/torches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any idea if you can get things like LED drivers and Ledil optics locally? I've been getting them on the net (though my simple achelot-style LED project has been stalled for months). The net is cheap and convenient, but a bit slow.

Have you figured out a good place to get lithium battery packs made up?

I'll have to give you a yell if I get my a** back into gear with a regular gym routine

You know a lot more about this than I do. Maybe you can give the guys at Solar Force a scream first. When you get your rear into gear as far as the gym is concerned, I'll be on the free weights floor :P

In the two weeks since I started this thread, I've become a total flashlight nut. If anyone is looking for a Surefire 6P (what a lot of US cops use, and a superior model to the Surefires issued to HK Police), I have one going for $500 with a free belt holder in the Geo classifieds.

Old threads don't die . . . they just await someone to revive them.

Anyone know where a good source for Fenix flashlights at great prices?

Fenix flashlights rock. I carry a PD30 every day. There's a dealer on Ap Liu Street who stocks the entire line and prices are better than in the US. They're the official distributor for HK. Unfortunately, I don't have the exact name of the store. They don't speak a lick of English there, however, so if you don't speak Cantonese, it might be a bit of a challenge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2