Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wongtouski

where to buy a wedding ring

Closed Thread

where to buy a wedding ring

besides the big chains in the malls (Chow Tai Fook, Mabelle, Chow Sang Sang), are their other places to buy a wedding ring? Something that can be budget friendly (maybe 5000 to 15,000) and a bit unique.

blue nile.

You can go to Highland jewellers on Lock Road TST, they do a good job and fits your budget requirement.

definitely blue nile.

You should consider going here:

http://dykee.com.hk/

Full discolsure, my mom's family owns this place and its still family owned so I'm going to be biased. I practically grew up there as I hung out there a lot, so I know that we definitely don't scam customers on quality, bad diamonds etc. They do lots of customized jewelry as Phillip (my uncle) will work with you to make the ring of your choice and budget. They also do a lot of replica styles of famous brands like Cartier/Van Cleef/Georg Jensen etc which is very popular amongst locals and westerners alike.

I'm getting pedantic here but one more thing, the site is obviously a little shitty because it hasn't been updated. But give them a shot! Check em out, they're open 6 days a week!

Kiwi Girl likes this.