Like Tree5Likes

Wellcome supermarket stamps

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Wellcome supermarket stamps

Would anyone have any Wellcome Supermarket stamps that they do not need. Most appreciate..

How many do you need?

Hi Flat Hunter
    I still need 180 stamps. If you do have some spares that would really help.
    Thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie_lo:
    Would anyone have any Wellcome Supermarket stamps that they do not need. Most appreciate..

What are with these stamps? I get mobbed at my Wellcome by old ladies asking me for my stamps....

I think they target me cause I'm a gweilo and I usually have a pretty large cart full of stuff = lots o stamps.
    dear giant likes this.

Hi ClosedCasket
    Am trying to collect these stamps to redeem caking making appliance (promotion for this period) either at a lower price or for free if have the required number of stamps which is quite alot to collect. If there's a day that you do not get mobbed perhaps is there a chance u could save them for me.
    Thanks alot!

I started collecting them too late and then realised that the amount I spend each week I will never have enough. collected about 20 and then threw them away. Might give it a go for the next one.

I collect the marketplace ones - you can redeem some nice stuff without doing anything different if you shop ever week in the same place (as I do, since it's right there). Can never understand why people throw these things away without at least checking if someone values them! I have given mine away on here before to ensure they went to a "good home".

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    What are with these stamps? I get mobbed at my Wellcome by old ladies asking me for my stamps....

I think they target me cause I'm a gweilo and I usually have a pretty large cart full of stuff = lots o stamps.
    You collect them and then redeem a bunch of them for items - usually with a theme. Wellcome usually runs adult theme for 4 months then kid theme for 4 months with a couple of months gap in between.

I think the old ladies probably have little money and value them highly so I'd keep giving them away!

I have redeemed several items with these stamps over the years, and when the range hasn't included stuff I want (eg kids stuff) then my helper has got them. For example, in the current offer I shall be getting a new hand blender to replace my old one which is worn out. It's free with 240 stamps, which (if you shop at the weekend) is $7200 worth of spending. So that is maybe 3% back if it's worth $200-$250. In addition you can get 0.5% back on Octopus Rewards and between 2.4% and 10% back on your credit card, depending on which deals are on at the moment.

I suspect that it's cheaper overall to shop and small local shops and wet markets. However, if you don't have the time or inclination to do that, at least with the stamps, the octopus and the credit card offers the overpriced supermarket prices are mitigated a little!

muzzdang likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast