ear rings, piercings ..

Closed Thread

ear rings, piercings ..

Hi, anyone know of a good place that is hygienically safe and clean for tongue piercings and ear piercings ?

Also need a good place to buy some good quality hoops and such.

Last edited by justsomebody2; 27-03-2008 at 05:59 PM.

your best bet is to buy them from a studio - they'll have all the jewellery autoclaved and of the best quality. of course, you get what you pay for, so if you want a tongue bar in a healed piercing and you know you're not allergic to any metal then i guess you could get one from a MK market.

Star Crossed in TST and Primal in Causeway Bay are the two studios i'd suggest if you're considering a piercing. i work at the latter and am friends with the former. =)

Hi, May I have the address of Primal is Causeway Bay?

Primal Piercing

Building / Floor
    1/F Winning Centre, 46-48 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
    Telephone
    2973 0512

I can only find that but is located in Central, same store or? Thx

its in the Delay No More mall - 68 Yee Wo street in Causeway Bay - first floor. =)

it's an "open air" studio, if you enter on the above-ground roundabout from where the trams stop, you'll see the sign in the window - you go in and it's just there on your left. the jewellery is on display at the front so you'll see it. n_n

Thanks, you forgot to mention its by appointment only

I made a appointment, now to prepare for a day of slurring my words when talking to my colleagues