TV Series DVDs

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TV Series DVDs

Can anyone recommend a good website to buy TV Series DVDs from? I usually use Fishpond (and they are great - no postage charge) but they don't have what I want in stock at the moment.
    Thanks in advance.

Amazon uk , I guess

Last edited by Tom007; 25-05-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Or you could walk into HMV and HK Records locally.

Doesn't Shop in HK sell them?

No shopinhk.com don't carry DVDs anymore. Customers prefer instant downloads from sites like iTunes.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    No shopinhk.com don't carry DVDs anymore. Customers prefer instant downloads from sites like iTunes.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using GeoClicks mobile app
    It did occur to me writing it that probably DVD's have generally been replaced by "instant downloads". Possibly not from itunes though LOL.

Thanks guys. I don't do the downloads as I like to take the DVD's back to my kids in Sydney. Amazon prices are good but they charge a lot for postage. It's something like $3.99 per item and $4.99 per order. Have been to HMV and HK records and neither have the TV series I am after.

There are kids in Sydney who haven't worked out how to steal stuff through torrents yet? Seems a bit backward...

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    There are kids in Sydney who haven't worked out how to steal stuff through torrents yet? Seems a bit backward...
    It's somewhat riskier to do this in Australia though where there are actually laws on downloads that are sometimes enforced! I was going to suggest burning DVD's of downloads but then pondered that customs at Sydney might find them so it possibly would not be a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Girl:
    Thanks guys. I don't do the downloads as I like to take the DVD's back to my kids in Sydney. Amazon prices are good but they charge a lot for postage. It's something like $3.99 per item and $4.99 per order. Have been to HMV and HK records and neither have the TV series I am after.
    Why not buy them in Australia? Or aren't they available there?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast