Like Tree3Likes

where I can find tissue paper

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. #1

    where I can find tissue paper

    for gift wrapping, see picture below

    Name:  gift%20bag%20white.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  215.1 KB


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,099

    Hong Kong flower market has them cheap.


  3. #3

    On top of the dashboard of any taxi.


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South of Sweden
    Posts
    4,028

    Try any stationary supplies store in Sheung Wan, queens Rd East, Wellington St central or Wan Chai around the street market.


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    Try any stationary supplies store in Sheung Wan, queens Rd East, Wellington St central or Wan Chai around the street market.
    But to make the process more efficient I'd try the stationary stationery supplies stores first...

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North Point, HK
    Posts
    1,093

    Go to the jusco/aeon living stores.. Seen them there


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    猴山
    Posts
    23,862

    The large 3 storey stationary shop on Nathan Road in Ya Ma Tei has many colors of tissue paper


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,099
    Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    The large 3 storey stationary shop on Nathan Road in Ya Ma Tei has many colors of tissue paper
    Recently I learned of the large 3-floor stationary wholesale place in Shenzhen but i've never heard of this one in Hong Kong.

    Would you happen to have an address or a GoogleMaps streetview by any chance.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sai Ying Pun
    Posts
    10

    Almost any stationary store will sell tissue paper....there are many on the island and Kowloon side.


  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal219:
    Almost any stationary store will sell tissue paper....there are many on the island and Kowloon side.
    [pedant]I think you have most chance in a stationary stationery store - the other stationary stores are much less likely to stock it...[/pedant]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast