Want to find - Inline Skating Shops

Want to find - Inline Skating Shops

After many hours of google.com.hk crawling, I have gotten very few information as to the whereabouts of skating shops in Hong Kong.

I'm a speed skater, and I'm looking for places to buy Indoor- speed skating wheels. Is there any shop that sells those in Hong Kong?

If not, I would also like to know the location of skates shops around Hong Kong. Is there a website for the shops? Or if there isn't, please list down the address for the shop.

Many thanks,
    Kev.

I know a few yet they are all for aggressive inline skaters

can ask for yet be prepared that it's not easy to skate in hk, as long as you stand for being expelled by security guards / chased by police cars, lol (me serious as got that experiences b4)

Ah. I see.

I'm keen to take a look when I visit HK during the summer.

Can you please note the shop name and location please?

Cheers, Kev.

If you check the links mentioned below, you should be able to find mention of a HK skating forum that can get you in touch with the shops.

I personally wouldn't bother with speeds skates in HK though- the terrain and traffic generally are not worth the hassle

Did anyone find a skate shop? I had a few leads, but nothing's worked out. Or, do you know of a good online company that ships to Hong Kong?

Quote Originally Posted by himaricyan:
    I know a few yet they are all for aggressive inline skaters

can ask for yet be prepared that it's not easy to skate in hk, as long as you stand for being expelled by security guards / chased by police cars, lol (me serious as got that experiences b4)
    i need an adress to aggressive shops in HK pls

im new to the sport and im dying to find a shop
    pls link me the website and/or adress

Are there any teams in Hong Kong?

Are there inline speed skating teams in Hong Kong? If so, who are they, where are they, and where/how often do they practice?

Best,
    Melissa