Looking for coffee supplies

Looking for coffee supplies

Does anyone have info on where I might get the following items?

1. manual pour-over coffee maker (can be the porcelain kind or the burlap/sock kind): Starbucks has one of these on their website but I haven't seen anything in-store.
    2. half-and-half: CitySuper in IFC didn't have any this week, going to check Oliver's/ThreeSixty.
    3. coffee grinder
    4. them fresh beans

Thanks for any help!

Fortress have a selection of coffee bean grinders - the Percival /Lockhart rd store upstairs

Sogo in CWB has a good selection of drip filters. I mean the porcelain kind, you mentioned.

Thanks for the replies!

As an update, after discovering the hard way that there is no longer a ThreeSixty in the Landmark I made my way over to Oscar's, which had Paul's organic "full cream", which is like milk with the cream globules still floating in it. I'm trying it now and it's pretty tasty after you get over the fact that there are little bits of butter floating in your coffee.

I happened to walk by a store on Peel street - Hershey's Caffeteria I think - which had tons of coffee brewing equipment for sale. It's a bit pricey but I'm probably going to cave since its so convenient. They also had hand grinders, and probably have a solid selection of coffee beans. I may wait until this week so I can check out Rabbithole, which was closed but looks like it probably has everything I need.

Quote Original Post:
    4. them fresh beans
    Olympia Graeco Egyptian Coffee -
    24 Old Bailey Street, Central, Hong Kong
    +852 2522 4653
    Daily: 11am-7pm.
    Last edited by emx; 14-07-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Original Post:
    3. coffee grinder
    I bought a manual one in one of the Japanese dept stores, I think Jusco. Shouldn't be too difficult to find. That model works very well for me. The grinder mechanism is ceramic.

http://www.amazon.com/Hario-MSS-1B-M.../dp/B001804CLY